Divorce and Family Law — It's What We Do
When you hire our law firm to handle your divorce or other family law matter, you can be confident that you will be working with a state-wide brain trust that always puts the client first. Our firm, with offices in Middlesex County, Norfolk County and throughout Massachusetts, is known for the dedication of its attorneys, a client-centered philosophy and a diverse clientele.
Massachusetts Divorce Lawyers
Our attorneys and staff bring varied backgrounds and more than 100 years of cumulative experience to the legal field. What unites them is their passion for providing clients with the best possible representation and advocacy. Clients know that their lawyers have significant experience in the family court where their cases are being heard — we offer a home court advantage in all matters related to divorce, child support, child custody and alimony. Because we appear in the Probate and Family Courts of Eastern Massachusetts every day, we know the procedures and staff in each court and can overcome roadblocks that can slow the legal process.
When our clients retain us for their divorce or custody battle, we provide a roadmap through the complex maze of the Massachusetts Probate and Family Court. Our philosophy is that we can help you win your case by designing a game plan based on the winning strategies and techniques that have been successful for hundreds of our clients every year.
We focus our family law practice on addressing our clients' needs and concerns. Our representation is characterized by:
- Responsiveness: We return your phone calls and emails, explain our fees and meet you where and when it's most convenient — either at our local offices, one of our offices, or at your home or work. Our attorneys give out their home phone numbers and know what you're going through; most of them have been in your shoes and are highly empathetic.
- Honesty: We seek the most cost-effective solution that meets your needs and will not pad your bill with needless hours and services.
- Use of experts: We use respected experts and specialists not just to testify in court but also to answer your questions throughout the divorce process.
- Limited number of cases: We don't take on more cases than we can handle effectively. This allows us to give clients the attention they need and deserve during a difficult time in their lives.
Team approach: Clients don't just get an attorney — they get an entire legal team to advise them directly throughout the divorce process. The team can include tax specialists, child development experts, appraisers and evaluators, psychologists or counselors and our own bankruptcy lawyers.
Family Law Clients
Our clients include:
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- High-net worth individuals
- Employees of multinational corporations, including international clients living in Massachusetts
- Professionals, including physicians and attorneys
- Single parents, homemakers, same-sex partners and grandparents
Call Our Norwood and Woburn Family Law Attorneys to Learn About Divorce, Child Custody, Alimony and Child Support
For a free, no-obligation consultation, call (800) 763-1030 or e-mail us to contact a Boston-area attorney about your case. We represent clients from Eastern Massachusetts communities such as Waltham, Salem, Lowell, Dedham and Woburn and throughout Middlesex, Suffolk, Essex and Norfolk counties.
If you want to reduce legal fees, save time, eliminate stress and protect your children from the needless harm they suffer in a highly-contested divorce, learn about our Flat-Fee divorce program.